Rates valid from September 2018 to April 2019
- 1-2 people group CLP 75.000
- 3-4 people group CLP 60.000
- 5-8 people group CLP 50.000
What's CLP? Your booking is based on Chilean pesos (CLP), but you pay in US$ (USD), using the exchange rate valid on the day of payment which will be shown in your order. This exchange rate may vary between the date you pay your deposit and the date you pay your outstanding balance, but rest assured this is the best way to keep our prices competitive and ensure the best rate for you!
Private departures every day on request (except Tuesday)
Open Private classes
- Available at EcoCamp, at any time of day between Mon-Fri, to be decided between our Yoga guide and the student(s).
- Anyone is welcome to take a private class, guest or non-resident. The type of yoga to be practiced is at the student’s discretion.
- Please note that other EcoCamp Extensions are only valid as an extension to one of our Ecocamp Tours, but private yoga classes are available to non-residents as well!
What is an EcoCamp Extension?
EcoCamp Extensions are excursions you can book in addition to our regular EcoCamp programs, to enhance your Patagonian experience. These tours can take place before or after your main program but we strongly recommend doing them afterward to maximize your arrival experience at EcoCamp with your fellow trekking/Safari group members. Transport in and out of the park is not included as these services are covered by your regular program with EcoCamp. If you wish to book an EcoCamp Extension without any other EcoCamp program please contact us so we can give you a quote.
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip starts and ends at Ecocamp Patagonia in our yoga dome!
- Transfers in and out of the National Park
- Insurance (the same as for the main program)
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff
- Items of personal nature
- Items not mentioned
The vast unbroken stretch of ocean to the west and south of the South American continent leaves the Patagonian Andes very exposed to the saturated winds that circle the Antarctic landmass. Also, both the strong marine and the South Patagonic Ice field influence make the weather hard to predict. In spring or early summer, fine weather may deteriorate almost without warning, bringing rains and eventually snow. Even in summer (December to March) you should come prepared to find cold- strong winds (up to 130 km/hr) and rainfalls. The summer’s average temperature is 11ºC/52ºF (24ºC max, 2ºC min).
Yoga tailored to the group's ability
Yoga Mats for every level of yoga practice. You just need to wear appropriate clothes for doing yoga.
We reserve the right to change the order of the days in any itinerary at the discretion of the trip guide and based on operational considerations. The trip guide can modify, change or eliminate part of the itinerary based on safety/weather considerations.
Do you wish to organize a Yoga Retreat at EcoCamp? We can create a beautiful escape tailored to your group’s needs, all you need to do is send us an email with your ideas to