Rates are valid from June to September 2019
- CLP 232,900 / 1 person
- CLP 170,800 p.p. / 2 people
- CLP 151,800 p.p. / 3 people
- CLP 141,000 p.p. / 4 people
If your group’s size is different, please contact us.
What's CLP? Your booking is based on Chilean pesos (CLP), but you pay in US$ (USD), using the exchange rate valid on the day of payment which will be shown in your order. This exchange rate may vary between the date you pay your deposit and the date you pay your outstanding balance, but rest assured this is the best way to keep our prices competitive and ensure the best rate for you!
Every day on request
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip starts at your hotel in Santiago at 8:00 and finishes at approximately 18:00 back at your hotel.
- Round trip in private transportation from your hotel to Valle Nevado
- One day skiing ticket at Valle Nevado
- Basic ski/snowboard gear (skis/snowboard, boots, and poles)
- Lunch (without beverages) at Don Giovanni Restaurant
- Voluntary tipping
- Items of a personal nature
- Ski/snowboard class
We use comfortable minivans that normally seat from 2 to 10 people
For information about snow and weather conditions please visit snow forecast and the weather channel.
The ski resort has activities and slopes to suit a wide range of skiers, from first-time enthusiasts to Olympic racers. Valle Nevado ski school offers lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers, which you can organize upon arrival.
What You Need to Bring
You need to bring your personal belongings and appropriate ski wear, excluding equipment.