If your group’s size is different, please contact us.
- CLP 231,300 / 1 person
- CLP 175,800 p.p. / 2 people
- CLP 161,700 p.p. / 3 people
- CLP 151,300 p.p. / 4 people
Your booking is based on Chilean pesos (CLP), but you pay in US$ (USD), using the exchange rate valid on the day of payment which will be shown in your order. This exchange rate may vary between the date you pay your deposit and the date you pay your outstanding balance, but rest assured this is the best way to keep our prices competitive and ensure the best rate for you!
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip starts at your hotel in Santiago at 8h00 and finishes at approximately 18h00 back at your hotel.
Every day, from 24th of June
until 25th of September, 2015 (depending on snow conditions)
UPDATE: Ski season already started!
Ski Season runs until 25th of September, 2016 (depending on snow conditions)
- Round trip in private transportation from your hotel to Valle Nevado
- One day skiing ticket at Valle Nevado
- Basic ski/snowboard gear (skis/snowboard, boots and poles)
- Lunch (without beverages) at Don Giovanni Restaurant
- Voluntary tipping
- Items of a personal nature
- Ski/snowboard class
We use comfortable minivans that normally seat from 2 to 10 people.
The ski resort has activities and slopes to suit a wide range of skiers, from first time enthusiasts to Olympic racers. Valle Nevado ski school offers lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers, which you can organise upon arrival.
What You Need to Bring
You need to bring your personal belongings and appropriate ski wear, excluding equipment.