Prices valid through April 2018
- CLP 125,100 p.p. / 2 people
- CLP 106,700 p.p. / 3 people
- CLP 99,100 p.p. / 4 people
- CLP 93,200 p.p / 5 people
- CLP 89,200 p.p / 6 people
- CLP 180,700 / 1 person
*IMPORTANT: The price for this trip varies in terms of how many people book for a specific departure. If there are fewer than 6 people (minimum number required), there will be a surcharge of CLP 23,920 per missing person, until completing the total of six, to be paid by the group. Saturdays and Sundays are the days when we normally gather more people.
Departures – All week days
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip starts at your hotel in Santiago at 09:00 hrs and finishes at your hotel at approximately 17:00 hrs.
- Transport with a Spanish speaking driver from your hotel in Santiago and back. As the transfer is not private, others doing excursions will join you on the drive. If there are under 4 people, the transport will be with a 4 seat vehicle or pick-up truck driven by the guide
- English speaking specialist guide meeting you upon arrival
- Rafting gear: Life jacket, wind-protective vest, wetsuit and helmet.
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff
- Insurance (it’s mandatory to purchase appropriate insurance for this trip
- Items of a personal nature
Guide to client ratio: 1:6
We use comfortable vans or cars for the activities and transfers.
Central Chile enjoys an ideal Mediterranean climate, mild and temperate. The warmest months are November to February when temperatures reach 29ºC / 84ºF, with a lovely distinct lack of humidity. June to August are the coolest months with temperatures as low as 10ºC.
No rafting experience is required, but you must be physically fit and able to swim.
What you need to bring
Sandals or tennis shoes (& woolen socks in winter), bathing suit, sun lotion & lip balm, towel. The equipment supplied by Cascada will be: wetsuit, life jacket, paddle jacket & helmet.