Rates are valid from January 2018 to March 2019
- CLP 123,300 p.p. / 2 people
- CLP 104,100 p.p. / 3 people
- CLP 97,700 p.p. / 4 people
- CLP 91,200 p.p / 5 people
- CLP 87,000 p.p / 6 people
- CLP 181,000 / 1 person
*IMPORTANT: The price for this trip varies in terms of how many people book for a specific departure. If there are fewer than 6 people (minimum number required), there will be a surcharge of CLP 23,000 per missing person, until completing the total of six, to be paid by the group. Saturdays and Sundays are the days when we normally gather more people.
Departures – Everyday on request
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip starts at your hotel in Santiago at 09:00 hrs and finishes at your hotel at approximately 17:00 hrs.
No rafting experience is required, but you must be physically fit and able to swim.
- Transport with a Spanish speaking driver from your hotel in Santiago and back. As the transfer is not private, others doing excursions will join you on the drive. If there are under 4 people, the transport will be with a 4 seat vehicle or pick-up truck driven by the guide
- English speaking specialist guide meeting you upon arrival
- Rafting gear: Life jacket, wind-protective vest, wetsuit, and helmet.
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff
- Insurance (it’s mandatory to purchase appropriate insurance for this trip
- Items of a personal nature
Guide to client ratio: 1:6
We use comfortable vans or cars for the activities and transfers.
Central Chile enjoys an ideal Mediterranean climate, mild and temperate. The warmest months are November to February when temperatures reach 29ºC / 84ºF, with a lovely distinct lack of humidity. June to August are the coolest months with temperatures as low as 10ºC.
What you need to bring
- Sandals or tennis shoes (& woolen socks in winter)
- Bathing suit
- Sun lotion & lip balm
The equipment supplied by Cascada will be a wetsuit, life jacket, paddle jacket & helmet.