Valid through December 2017
- CLP 57,100 p.p. / 2 people
- CLP 47,700 p.p. / 3 people
- CLP 41,600 p.p. / 4-5 people
- CLP 90,800 p.p. / 1 person
Private departures, every day on request.
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip starts at your hotel in Santiago either at 9 am or 2 pm, and finishes at the same point approximately 4 hours later
- Private transportation as indicated in the itinerary
- One bottle of mineral water per person
- Concha y Toro regular entrance tour fee
- Guide during transfers
- Voluntary tipping
- Items of personal nature
We use comfortable minivans that normally seat from 8 to 14 persons
Central Chile has a mild Mediterranean climate with relatively hot, dry summers (November to March) with temperatures reaching up to 35 degrees Celsius (95 degrees Fahrenheit) on the hottest days. Winters (June to September) are more humid, with cold mornings and typical maximum daily temperatures of 13 degrees Celsius (55 degrees Fahrenheit), and minimums of a few degrees above freezing.
This trip does not demand any physical activity other than leisurely walking around Concha y Toro’s facilities and grounds.
What You Need to Bring
You need to bring your personal belongings and a good camera!