Prices are valid until May 6, 2018
- Low Season: 9 Sept - 15 Oct 2017 (Spring) and 18 Apr - 6 May 2018 (Autumn)
- Shoulder Season: 16 Oct - 31 Oct 2017 (Spring) and 1 - 17 Apr 2018 (Autumn)
- High Season: 01 Nov - 14 Dec 2017 (Spring-Summer) and 21 Jan - 31 Mar 2018 (Summer)
- Peak Season: 15 Dec 2017 - 20 Jan 2018 (Summer)
Every day from September 9th, 2017 until May 6th, 2018
Private or Custom Departures
We can do it, please send us an e-mail to
Come to EcoCamp Patagonia during the fall months of April and May, and get a free night at a hotel in your chosen city of Santiago, Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales, or Calafate
Terms & Conditions:
- Only valid when booking one of the following EcoCamp programs: Wildlife Safari, 5 Day Short W Trek & 7 Day Short W Trek
- Only valid for trips during April and May 2018
- You can choose a free hotel night at one of the following locations: Santiago, Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales or Calafate.
- When staying at a Suite Dome, a 4-star hotel will be included
- When staying at a Standard or Superior Dome, a 3-star hotel will be included
- The location should be chosen when booking is made.
Customize your perfect adventure by pairing one of our EcoCamp Programs with a trip to Atacama or the rest of Patagonia and get 10% off that accompanying program!
Terms & Conditions
- Only valid when booking an EcoCamp program of 4 days or longer
- Only valid for travel between September 9th, 2017 and May 2018
- Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions
- The discounted program must be of a minimum of 4 days
- The discounted program must be in Patagonia (Chile & Argentina) or Atacama only
- This discount does not apply for the following programs: Atacama Desert Awasi Tour Experience
Your booking is based on Chilean pesos (CLP), but you pay in US$ (USD), using the exchange rate valid on the day of payment which will be shown in your order. This exchange rate may vary between the date you pay your deposit and the date you pay your outstanding balance, but rest assured this is the best way to keep our prices competitive and ensure the best rate for you!
- Accommodation at EcoCamp’s Suite, Standard or Superior Domes.
- Regular bus tickets Calafate<>Natales if starting/finishing in Calafate, check last section.
- All ground transport as indicated in the itinerary.
- English speaking guide. Guide ratio 1:6. Max group size: 16 people.
- Torres del Paine National Park.
- Boat ticket for crossing Grey Lake* and/or Pehoe Lake. *please check the itinerary
- Day 1: Lunch / Box Lunch & Dinner
- Days in between: Breakfast; Box Lunch & Dinner
- Last day: Breakfast & Box Lunch
- Flight tickets.
- Insurance (it is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip).
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff.
- Soft drinks or snacks not served with the meals included at the EcoCamp. Bringing US$ in cash for buying extra drinks/snacks or souvenirs in Torres del Paine NP is suggested.
- Items of personal nature.
Starting / Finishing Point
The trip starts every day with pick ups and drop offs in Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales or El Calafate. Please visit our Weekly Transfer Board for details of EcoCamp pick up and drop off times from both Chile and Argentina.
The weather in Patagonia can be difficult to deal with at times. We reserve the right to change the order of the days in any itinerary at the discretion of the trip guide and based on operational considerations.
Also during Shoulder and Low season (October and April), some excursions are subject to the weather conditions and might be canceled or modified for reasons of security, for example, the Navigation on Grey Lake, the excursion to the French Valley and to the Tower base trek. In any case, we will either modify the original itinerary or offer you a good alternative of excursion within the park.
- Minimum age 6 to participate in the program.
- Children aged 6 to 9 are welcome to participate in nature walks.
- Children aged 10 to 12 may participate in trekking excursions but the family must hire a private assistant guide.
- Children aged 12 and up are welcome to participate in all activities and are treated as adults.
In Torres del Paine and throughout Patagonia transport is in minivans that normally seat from 8 to 14 people. Pick up / Drop off times shown in the Weekly Transfer Board are approximate and will be confirmed locally by our operations team. An exclusive toll-free emergency number will be available for anyone needing additional support while they are in Chile.
The Patagonian Andes is very exposed to winds that circle the Antarctic landmass. In addition, the strong marine influence and the effect of the Southern Patagonia Icefield make the weather hard to predict. In spring or early summer, fine weather may deteriorate almost without warning, bringing rain and even snow. Even in summer (December to March), you should come prepared to find strong cold winds (up to 130km/hr) and rainfall. The summer’s average temperature is 11ºC/52ºF (24ºCmax, 2ºC min). However, just as quickly as the weather turns nasty, it can become lovely and sunny. So come prepared for all types of weather!
The Easy trip options do not demand extensive physical activity, other than walking a maximum of two consecutive hours over fairly flat terrain. We stop as many times as necessary depending on the rhythm of the group. Travelers doing the active excursions will find them more energetic and to enjoy these more active treks it is essential to be in shape before arriving. All trails visited in the programs are under 1,000m / 3,000ft high so passengers don’t need to worry about altitude.
What you need to bring
Passengers need to be prepared for summer and winter all at once. Essential equipment includes a one day backpack (10liters - to carry camera, glasses, raincoat, etc), trekking or hiking boots, extra shoes for evenings or in case others get wet, waterproof jacket, two pairs of woolen socks, fleece jacket or sweater, shorts or comfortable loose pants, sun protection (glasses, hat, lip balm and screen) and optional Capilene underwear for the upper and lower body. US$ in cash for buying extra drinks/snacks or souvenirs in Torres del Paine NP.