Rates are valid from January to December 2018
- CLP 231,900 p.p. / 2 people
- CLP 201,100 p.p. / 3 people
- CLP 171,100 p.p. / 4 people
- CLP 160,000 p.p. / 5 people
- CLP 144,800 p.p. / 6 people
Regular. On request. (Minimum 2 people)
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip starts in the afternoon at your hotel and ends at the same place.
- 1 Dinner at the Atacama Desert
- Transportation and activities as detailed in the itinerary
- Bilingual English/Spanish astronomy guide
- Flight tickets
- Meals, drinks, and snacks not mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Voluntary tipping of guides
All transport is by van, jeep, and 4x4 vehicles.
In the Atacama region, the weather follows a typical desert pattern of hot days and cold nights. The Atacama Desert is considered to be the driest place on earth and rain is rare at any time of year, although it should be noted that between December and March, Bolivia's wet winter weather can sometimes cause unexpected rainfall in the Atacama.
- Spring-Summer (October to March): Daytime temperatures usually range between 20°C - 24°C (68-77 F). Night time temperatures will most likely range from 5°C - 0°C (41 - 32 F)
- Autumn-Winter (April to September): Daytime temperatures range from 15°C -20°C (59-68 F). Night time temperatures will most likely be -10°C - 0°C (14 - 32F)
We reserve the right to change the order of the days in any itinerary at the discretion of the trip guide and based on operational considerations. The trip guide can modify, change or eliminate part of the itinerary based on safety/weather considerations.
This trip has no physical demands.
What You Need to Bring
Warm clothes & camera.