Private Departures on request.
Rates until October, 31st. 2016
CLP 677,400 p.p. in double basis for a 4 persons group
CLP 723,300 p.p. in double basis for a 3 persons group
CLP 793,200 p.p. in double basis for a 2 persons group
Single room supplement CLP 105,800
Your booking is based on Chilean pesos (CLP), but you pay in US$ (USD), using the exchange rate valid on the day of payment which will be shown in your order. This exchange rate may vary between the date you pay your deposit and the date you pay your outstanding balance, but rest assured this is the best way to keep our prices competitive and ensure the best rate for you!
Starting / Finishing Points
This trip departs and ends in Santiago.
- All ground transport as indicated in the itinerary
- English speaking guide included in winery visits
- Wine tasting and tour in vineyards visited
- Lunch at the Pavillion Café at VIK winery
- Lunch Menu at Montes Winery
- 2 nights accommodation at NOI Blend Hotel 4*, breakfast & dinner included
day 1: L, D
day 2: B, L, D
day 3: B
B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner
- Flight tickets
- Insurance (it is mandatory that you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip)
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff
NOI Blend Hotel 4*
We use comfortable cars or minivans that normally seat from 2 to 10 people.
Central Chile has a mild Mediterranean climate with relatively hot, dry summers (November to March) with temperatures reaching up to 35 degrees Celsius (95 degrees Fahrenheit) on the hottest days. Winters (June to September) are more humid, with cold mornings and typical maximum daily temperatures of 13 degrees Celsius (55 degrees Fahrenheit), and minimums of a few degrees above freezing.
Intermediate hike (3km), horseback riding and walking in the vineyards and facilities.
What you need to bring
You need to bring your personal belongings and a good camera!