Back to top

Payment Instructions

Our booking process is secure & easy, just follow the required steps sent by your travel expert:

  1. Log in to your account (see Screenshot 1). 
    (optional) If you don't remember your password or if you haven't set your password already, you can request a new password (see Screenshot 2). Please use the same e-mail address you made your order with!


Media Folder: 

Screenshot 1: User Login

2. Click on the "My Orders" link, where you can check your order details by  clicking on the order number.  To confirm your booking by paying the deposit rate, click on "Make Payment" (see Screenshot 3).
**For security purposes, banks and credit card companies sometimes block international transactions. Just let your bank or card company know you're trying to make an online payment.


Media Folder: 

Screenshot 2: "My Orders" -  check order details and make payment

3. Review your request and press "Make payment" and ‘Continue to next step'.


Media Folder: 


Screenshot 3: "Make Payment " -  check order details and make payment



4. At this point, you should also go to the "My Account" menu table, click on "Add/Edit Travelers Data"  and fill out the form with your personal details and click "Add more" to add more fields for your Travel companions' details. Please don't forget to click “save”.


Media Folder: 

Screenshot 4: Add/Edit Travelers Data


5. You will be forwarded to the payment gateway Paypal, where you can pay securely online with your credit/debit card (see Screenshot 6-7) without sharing your financial information. You can either pay: A) the total amount; B) 20% of the total price to confirm the reservation (the remaining 80% of price can be paid at later date); or C) any amount more than 20% of total price. Please note: all prices are shown in Chilean pesos.


Media Folder: 

Screenshot 5: Payment Amount

6. You will be forwarded to the payment gateway Paypal, you can pay online with your credit/debit card (see Screenshot 6-7) securely without sharing your financial information.

Media Folder: 
Screenshot 6: PayPal
Media Folder: 
Screenshot 7: Finalize Payment
7. At the latest, 40 days before your departure (60 days if it's a private trip), you should fill out your "Add/Edit Travelers Data" form and pay your remaining balance. Please log in to your account, click on "My Orders" and "Make Payment" to confirm your trip by paying the remaining balance. We will send you an email reminding you to do this when the deadline is approaching, don't worry!


8.  If you are visiting Ecocamp Patagonia, you should also send your pick-up and drop-off details to your travel expert via email. This should include the name of your hotel (if applicable) or flight number if you are flying in on the same day your program starts. Flight information should also include schedule and reservation code (an alphanumeric code, typically 6 characters in length, used in airline reservation systems).Check out our transfer board! for ride times. Please remember if you are arriving in and departing from Punta Arenas, you need to be in Punta Arenas before 3:30 pm on the day your program starts,  and the day your trip ends, if you need to depart from Punta Arenas, we ask you to book any flight departing after 3:30 pm.

You're ready to go! Check out our Facebook, IntagramFlickrPinterestGoogle+Twitter and get prepared for your trip! If you need further help before/during or after those steps.

Give us a call, we're here to help you:

USA/Canada 1-888-232-3813
UK 0-800-051-7095
Germany 0-800-182-6938
France 0-805-080-589
Brasil 0-800-892-1291
World 0056-2-2923-5950

(Mondays to Fridays from 09 :00 AM to 6:00 PM Chilean Time GMT-3

Send us Mail:


Related Article: