Have you been dreaming of the ultimate getaway that not only blows your mind with comfort, incredible views, and adventure but which is also sustainable?
April is the best time of year to visit Torres del Paine, when the trees turn the color of an autumnal rainbow and when the winds (and crowds) subside. Book a trekking program to travel in April 2019, and enjoy all the wonders of Patagonian fall!
- Best time of year to hike the W and see all the Park’s top sights
- Say goodbye to Patagonia’s infamous wind and all the crowds of summer
- Photograph the splendid colors of fall
- Say hello to more inquisitive wildlife
- Enjoy meals of locally-sourced ingredients and daily yoga when at Ecocamp
Confirmed departures for April 2019 (Last Spots!)
- Torres del Paine 7 Day W Trek: April 22nd
- Torres del Paine 5 Day Short W Trek: April 28th
- All ground transport - private and domestic - as indicated in the itinerary
- Regular bus tickets Calafate <> Natales if starting/finishing in Calafate.
- Boat crossing on Grey Lake
- Accommodation at EcoCamp & Refugios along the trail
- Park fees for Torres del Paine National Park
- One expert English speaking trekking guide
- Sleeping bag for refugios if needed
- Transportation for your luggage within the Park: while trekking you will carry just your daypack
- All meals
- During Low & Shoulder Season (April & May) the boat trip to Glacier Grey may be canceled, if this is the case we will offer you a good alternative of excursion within the park.
- If refugios are unavailable, alternative accommodation will be provided in tents or domes with prior notice.
- If you choose a standard dome and you are traveling alone, you can share the dome with another person of the same gender and pay the double base price. If you want the dome to yourself, you need to pay a Single Supplement
- Accommodation at the Refugio will be provided either in dormitories or in comfortable tents or domes, including mat, sleeping bag and a polar fleece liner; our team will set up and dismantle all this. The campsite provides satisfactory bathroom facilities. Meals will be served inside the Refugio.