Fly south looking for adventure in wintry Chile and Argentina!
When the weather cools down, the adventure heats up! Winter in South America is a snowy dream come true, whether you’re hiking the famous W trek in wintry Torres del Paine National Park, exploring the high-desert wonders of the Atacama, roaming the quaint town of Ushuaia in Tierra del Fuego, skiing in The Andes or marveling at the epic, snow-covered peaks and icy glaciers of Argentine Patagonia - South American winter is an unforgettable experience! Best of all, receive either a free hotel night in your choice of Santiago or Buenos Aires, or a “Bike & Wine” tour of Santiago and Chile’s beautiful vineyards!
Choose a winter destinations
Receive a free hotel night or Bike & Wine tour!
Fill out the contact sheet to receive the special offer!
Highlights of winter in Chile & Argentina
- Explore the driest desert in the world, the Atacama Desert, with hikes or cultural expeditions
- Hike the famous W Trek in snow-covered Torres del Paine National Park
- Discover Argentine Patagonia in winter, from the forests and fjords of Ushuaia, to the spectacular landscapes of Los Glaciares National Park, home to the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Skiing in the beautiful Andes mountain range
Terms and Conditions
- Only valid when booking one of our programs in Atacama, Salta, Patagonia (Chile or Argentina) or Ski Programs. Not applicable with extension programs
- Only valid for travel between May and August 2017
- You can choose between: a free hotel night in Santiago, free hotel night in Buenos Aires, or a Bike & Wine tour in Santiago
- The hotel category (number of stars) will be the same category as the reserved program
- Your option for free hotel night or Bike & Wine Tour should be chosen at time of booking