Rates are valid from April 11th to 16th, 2019
Prices are based on a Standard Dome on a shared basis
- 6 people group: CLP 2,179,600 per person
- 7 people group: CLP 2,031,800 per person
- 8 people group: CLP 1,934,400 per person
- 9 people group: CLP 1,846,600 per person
- 10 people group: CLP 1,832,800 per person (Published price)
- 11 people group: CLP 1,770,300 per person
- 12 people group: CLP 1,718,100 per person
Single Room Supplement: CLP 450,900
- Upgrade to Suite Dome (Double): CLP 390,000 per person
If you are a solo traveler, you will share the standard dome with another person of this group unless you pay the Single Room Supplement
- 6 Spots available in Standard Dome - Shared basis
- 6 Spots available in Suite Dome
>> Check more details about the domes in the "Accommodation" section
Regular departure: From April 11th to 16th 2019
>> Are you looking to book a private version of this trip? Please send us an email for more information:
>> If you are a yoga teacher and are interested in running your own retreat, please contact us at
STARTING / FINISHING POINTS
This trip starts and ends in Punta Arenas (hotel or airport) and includes all transfers.
This trip has been ranked with a difficulty level of the medium due to the trekking involved on Day 5 (Tower Base). Ideally, guests should have some yoga experience, but the instructor will adapt the poses to suit the capability of each participant (thus positions from beginner to advanced).
THE YOGA INSTRUCTOR & TOUR LEADER
Paula Surya Flow
Paula is the founder of Surya Yoga College Chile and Surya Flow Yoga, and teacher of Vinyasa, Surya Flow, and meditation. She began this path 20 years ago, studying various yoga methods with different teachers. In 2008 she began to give vinyasa yoga classes and from there began to develop her own expression of movement which is known as the practice of Flow Yoga. Today, after several years of teaching experience, Paula has decided to share this practice with all those who wish to learn, aiming to generate awareness in the body, mental quietness, and emotional openness. Paula has also directed yoga retreats in Costa Rica,
You can find more information about Paula and Surya Yoga Flow here
- Transfer in/out (Punta Arenas >> EcoCamp >> Punta Arenas).
- National Park Entrance fee.
- Yoga instructor & group leader
- All ground transport as specified in the itinerary.
- Grey Glacier Navigation
- Guided trek to the Towers’ Base
- Laguna Azul Excursion
- Guide during excursions
- 5 Nights in an EcoCamp dome of choice
- Daily yoga sessions as per itinerary
- Yoga mat, blocks, bolsters, and blankets provided
- Tea, herbal tea, and coffee available in the afternoon
- All meals included (vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free options available with prior notice)
- Flight tickets
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Optional gratuities
- Any drinks or snacks outside of meal times.
- Personal Items & gifts
GROUP SIZE & GUIDING STAFF
Minimum group size of 6 passengers and maximum 12. Guide to passenger ratio: 1:12
In Torres del Paine (and throughout Patagonia), transport is in vans that normally seat between 8 to 14 people.
You can expect all four seasons in one day. This is because the Patagonian Andes are exposed to the same winds that circle Antarctica, while the sea and the Southern Patagonia Icefield both exert their own influences. This means that fine weather may deteriorate almost without warning, bringing with it rain or even snow. Even in summer (December to March), you should come prepared for strong, cold winds (up to 130km/hr), rainfall and average temperatures of 11ºC/52ºF (24ºCmax, 2ºC min). However, it can become lovely and sunny just as fast so come prepared for all types of weather!
Read more about the weather in Patagonia here.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Waterproof hiking boots
- Comfortable attire for yoga
- An inner insulating layer (such as fleece or wool)
We will also send you a detailed list before your departure.