Departures: Regular departures every day on request.
Shoulder Season October 2016
Suite Dome / Suite Dome Loft
· CLP 319,300 per person in double Suite Dome
· CLP 540,500 single in Suite Dome
· CLP 260,800 per person in triple Suite Dome Loft
· CLP 220,100 per person in quadruple Suite Dome Loft
· CLP 277,400 per person in double Standard Dome
· CLP 456,700 single in Standard Dome
High Season November 2016 through March 2017:
Suite Dome / Suite Dome Loft
· CLP 361,300 per person in double Suite Dome
· CLP 624,600 single in Suite Dome
· CLP 294,600 per person in triple Suite Dome Loft
· CLP 245,500 per person in quadruple Suite Dome Loft
· CLP 306,100 per person in double Standard Dome
· CLP 514,200 single in Standard Dome
For rates in Superior dome, single and double or 2 days / 2 nights trip lenght, please contact us. Please note this trip is an EcoCamp Extension
and is to be enjoyed as an extension to one of our Ecocamp Patagonia Tours
Your booking is based on Chilean pesos (CLP), but you pay in US$ (USD), using the exchange rate valid on the day of payment which will be shown in your order. This exchange rate may vary between the date you pay your deposit and the date you pay your outstanding balance, but rest assured this is the best way to keep our prices competitive and ensure the best rate for you!
Please note this is an EcoCamp Extension and only valid as an extension to our Ecocamp Tours!
Also, please note:
- There is no refund when the excursion is cancelled because of bad weather conditions
- Only available for passengers under 65 years old.
What is an EcoCamp Extension?
EcoCamp Extensions are excursions you can book in addition to our regular EcoCamp programs, to enhance your Patagonian experience. These tours can take place before or after your main program but we strongly recommend doing them afterwards to maximise your arrival experience at EcoCamp with your fellow trekking/Safari group members. Transport in and out of the park is not included as these services are covered by your regular program with EcoCamp. If you wish to book an EcoCamp Extension without any other EcoCamp program please contact us so we can give you a quote.
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip starts and ends at Ecocamp Patagonia.
- 1 full day excursión Patagonian Horseback riding
- 1 overnight in Ecocamp Dome
- Bilingual guide
- Safety hat & horse riding equipment
- Round trip transportation to stables
- Meals: Breakfast, box lunch and dinner
- Transfers in and out of airport
- Insurance (the same as for main programs)
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff
- Items of personal nature
- Items not mentioned
EcoCamp van to Horse riding ranch and back
The vast unbroken stretch of ocean to the west and south of the South American continent leaves the Patagonian Andes very exposed to the saturated winds that circle the Antarctic landmass. Also, both the strong marine and the South Patagonic Ice field influence make the weather hard to predict. In spring or early summer, fine weather may deteriorate almost without warning, bringing rains and eventually snow. Even in summer (December to March) you should come prepared to find cold- strong winds (up to 130 km/hr) and rainfalls. The summer’s average temperature is 11ºC/52ºF (24ºC max, 2ºC min).
This trip requires a level of fitness sufficient to spend a day riding on a horse over varied terrain. Speed will be determined by group fitness. No previous experience is necessary.
What you need to bring
You need to bring your personal belongings and box lunch provided by EcoCamp. It can get pretty chilly during the ride so warm clothes, gloves and hat suitable for strong winds are recommended.
We reserve the right to change the order of the days in any itinerary at the discretion of the trip guide and based on operational considerations. The trip guide can modify, change or eliminate part of the itinerary based on safety/weather considerations.