Prices valid from October 2016 to April 2017
Shoulder Season: March & April**
High Season: October, November, December, January & February
** The following dates in April are considered to be high season: from 11-15 April & 26-30 April
Regular Departures: Every Sunday, on request.
Minimun of 2 people, solo travelers on request.
Starting / Finishing Points
Participants can be picked up and dropped off at Puerto Montt airport, Temuco airport, Panguipulli, or San Martín de los Andes (Argentina).
- 3 nights' accommodation at the Nothofagus Hotel Standard Room
- Transportation (transport is by van and 4x4 vehicles)
- Activities as detailed in itinerary
- Bilingual English/Spanish guide
- Lawenko Spa
- Meals (B: Breakfast, BL: Box Lunch, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Day 1: D
- Day 2: B, BL, D
- Day 3: B, L, D
- Day 4: B
- Flight tickets
- Meals, drinks, and snacks not mentioned in the program
- Insurance (it's mandatory that you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip)
- Items of a personal nature
- Voluntary tipping of guides and hotel staff
- Drinks at the Brewery & Spa services (massage, etc)
The Patagonian temperate rain forest is located in Chilean territory, west of the Andes. Here, it rains frequently throughout the year and summers are warm (on hot days reaching 30 degrees Celsius). The climate in Chilean Patagonia is usually very unpredictable and is particularly changeable in mountainous areas, such as where Huilo Huilo Biological Reserve is located.
We reserve the right to change or modify activities at the discretion of guides and operational staff. The trip guide can modify, change or eliminate part of the itinerary based on safety/weather considerations. Should this occur, another activity will be chosen from the large variety on offer in the Reserve.
This program combines different disciplines and requires participants to be fit and in good health. Participants must be able to hike approximately 10km and bike 6km on rocky terrain, including some slopes. The two-hour rafting trip requires participants to be in constant contact with the water and work as a team to paddle. While the canopy excursion requires no particular physical condition, participants must weigh a maximum of 100kg (220lbs) in order to use the equipment.
What You Need to Bring
Day pack (3-10lt), hiking shoes, windbreaker, parka, comfortable walking shorts, swimsuit, camera, headlamp, sunscreen, sunglasses, change of clothes in case of rain, hat/bandana.