Prices Valid until April 2018
Departures on request
Every day on request from October to April
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip starts every day (on request) with pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Puerto Natales.
- All transportation as indicated in the itinerary
- Boat ride to the estancia
- Horseback riding excursion
- Traditional Patagonian lunch
- Sheep shearing demonstration
- Flight tickets
- Insurance (it is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip)
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff
- Soft drinks or snacks not served with the meals included at the EcoCamp. Bringing US$ in cash for buying extra drinks/snacks or souvenirs in Torres del Paine NP is suggested
- Items of personal nature
The weather in Patagonia can be difficult to deal with at times. We reserve the right to change the order of the days in any itinerary at the discretion of the trip guide and based on operational considerations.
The vast unbroken stretch of ocean to the west and south of the South American continent leaves the Patagonian Andes very exposed to winds that circle the Antarctic landmass. In addition, the strong marine influence and the effect of the Southern Patagonia Ice field make the weather hard to predict. In spring or early summer fine weather may deteriorate almost without warning, bringing rain and even snow. Even in summer (December to March) you should come prepared to find strong cold winds (up to 130km/hr) and rainfall. The summer’s average temperature is 11ºC/52ºF (24ºCmax, 2ºC min). However, just as quickly as the weather turns nasty, it can become lovely and sunny. So come prepared for all types of weather!
This trip is suitable to all travelers as it doesn´t demand a big physical effort.
What You Need to Bring
Once you book the trip we will send you a pre-trip Information booklet with useful and detailed information about your trip with us.