Rates are valid until September 2017
Everyday regular departures
**Maximum of 16 passengers per flight
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip starts and ends at your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
- Transfer from/to hotel
- Panoramic flight over the moon valley
- Coffee, tea & refreshments
- Complimentary sparkling wine
- Breakfast upon landing
- Insurance of any kind
In the Atacama region the weather follows a typical desert pattern of hot days and cold nights. Remember that it is the driest desert in the world.
Spring-Summer (October to March)
- Daytime: between 20°C - 24°C (68-77 F).
- Night time: between 5°C - 0°C (41 - 32 F)
Autumn-Winter (April to September)
- Daytime: between 15°C -20°C (59-68 F).
- Night time: between -10°C - 0°C (14 - 32F)
This trip is suitable to all travelers as it does not demand big physical effort.
- Pregnant women are not allowed
- Max weight is 125 kg / 280 pounds (possibility of booking 2 spaces for 1 person)
What You Need to Bring
Once you book the trip we will send you a pre-trip Information booklet with useful and detailed information about your trip with us.
We reserve the right to change the route at the discretion of the pilot and based on operational considerations or weather and wind conditions