Prices valid from November 2015 to December 2016
- CLP 135,400 p.p. / 2 people
- CLP 97,200 p.p. / 3 people
- CLP 89,300 p.p. / 4 people
- CLP 74,600 p.p. / 5 people
- CLP 66,100 p.p. / 6 people
Regular Departures on request.
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip starts at your hotel and ends at the same place
What is a Cascada Extension?
Extend your stay and book this extension in addition to your Cascada adventure. Cascada extensions can take place before or after your main tour.
- 1 half day excursion
- Transportation, bike and activities as detailed in itinerary
- Bilingual English/Spanish guide
- Flight tickets
- Meals, drinks, and snacks not mentioned in the program
- Insurance (it's mandatory that you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip)
- Items of a personal nature
- Voluntary tipping of guides and hotel staff
Transport to and from the hotel will be on bikes!
In the Atacama region the weather follows a typical desert pattern of hot days and cold nights. The Atacama Desert is considered to be the driest place on earth and rain is rare at any time of year!
Spring-Summer (October to March)
Daytime temperatures usually range between 20°C - 24°C (68-77 F). Night time temperatures will most likely range from 5°C - 0°C (41 - 32 F)
Autumn-Winter (April to September)
Daytime temperatures range from 15°C -20°C (59-68 F). Night time temperatures will most likely be -10°C - 0°C (14 - 32F)
We reserve the right to change the order of the days in any itinerary at the discretion of the trip guide and based on operational considerations. The trip guide can modify, change or eliminate part of the itinerary based on safety/weather considerations.
This trip requires a moderate level of fitness. Those used to hiking on weekends or doing regular cycling or jogging etc should have no problem. Participants should be 12 years of age or older.
What You Need to Bring
Comfortable walking shorts, clothes and shoes. Also camera, sunscreen and sunglasses.