Rates are valid from January 2018 to December 2018
- CLP 155,200 p.p. / 2 people
- CLP 111,400 p.p. / 3 people
- CLP 102,300 p.p. / 4 people
- CLP 85,600 p.p. / 5 people
- CLP 75,800 p.p. / 6 people
Regular Departures on request.
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip starts at your hotel and ends at the same place
- 1 half day excursion
- Transportation, bike, and activities as detailed in the itinerary
- Bilingual English/Spanish guide
- Flight tickets
- Meals, drinks, and snacks not mentioned in the program
- Insurance (it's mandatory that you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip)
- Items of a personal nature
- Voluntary tipping of guides and hotel staff
Transport to and from the hotel will be on bikes!
In the Atacama region, the weather follows a typical desert pattern of hot days and cold nights. The Atacama Desert is considered to be the driest place on earth and rain is rare at any time of year, although it should be noted that between December and March, Bolivia's wet winter weather can sometimes cause unexpected rainfall in the Atacama.
- Spring-Summer (October to March): Daytime temperatures usually range between 20°C - 24°C (68-77 F). Night time temperatures will most likely range from 5°C - 0°C (41 - 32 F)
- Autumn-Winter (April to September): Daytime temperatures range from 15°C -20°C (59-68 F). Night time temperatures will most likely be -10°C - 0°C (14 - 32F)
We reserve the right to change the order of the days in any itinerary at the discretion of the trip guide and based on operational considerations. The trip guide can modify, change or eliminate part of the itinerary based on safety/weather considerations.
This trip requires a moderate level of fitness. Those used to hiking on weekends or doing regular cycling or jogging etc should have no problem. Participants should be 12 years of age or older.
What You Need to Bring
Comfortable walking shorts, clothes and shoes. Also the camera, sunscreen, and sunglasses.