Important Note: Published prices are FROM rates, as prices varies according to the week selected to travel. Please confirm with your Travel Specialist the final price for your preferred date of travel.
Week: Jun 24th to July 1st
- CLP 1,818,700 per person - in double room
Week: July 1st to 8th & July 22nd to 29th
- CLP 2,101,700 per person - in double room
Week: July 8th to 15th & July 15th to 22rd
- CLP 2,363,970 per person - in double room
Week: July 29th to August 12th
- CLP 2,301,860 per person - in double room
Week: August 12th to 26th
CLP 1,762,200 per person - in double room
Week: August 26th to September 23th
CLP 1,376,990 per person - in double room
Your booking is based on Chilean pesos (CLP), but you pay in US$ (USD), using the exchange rate valid on the day of payment which will be shown in your order. This exchange rate may vary between the date you pay your deposit and the date you pay your outstanding balance, but rest assured this is the best way to keep our prices competitive and ensure the best rate for you!
This itinerary is only referential, as you are free to choose to take the excursions offered by the Hotel or to simply ski to your heart’s content.
This is a seven full day skiing program. If you want to shorten your stay, let us know so we can give you a quote!
Starting / Finishing Points
This trip departs and ends in Santiago.
- 7 nights at the exclusive Gran Hotel Termas de Chillán Ski & Resort, Bosque room
- Full Board Program (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included at the ski resort)
- Ski Pass
- English speaking guide on excursions offered by the hotel
- Sauna, heated pool & Jacuzzi
- Train tickets to and from Chillán
- All transfers specified in the itinerary
- day 1: snack
- day 2: B, D
- day 3: B, L, D
- day 4: B, L, D
- day 5: B, L, D
- day 6: B, L, D
- day 7: B, L, D
- day 8: B, L, D
- day 9: B
B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner
- Flight tickets
- Insurance (it’s mandatory that you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip)
- Alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks during meals
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff
- Items of a personal nature
- Ski gear (rental available)
You will take a comfortable train from Santiago to Chillán.
We use comfortable cars or minivans that normally seat from 2 to 10 people.
We can organize car rental if you would like to make your own way.
For up to date information on snow and weather conditions at this location, please visit:
The ski resort has activities and slopes to suit a wide range of skiers, from first time enthusiasts to ski Olympic racers. Corralco also offers a Ski Learning Programs for beginners.
Suitable for children.
A special rate applies for children from 4 - 11 years old when accompanied by an adult in the same room.
A special rate applies for teenagers from 12 to 17 years old when accompanied by an adult in the same room.
What you need to bring
Ski gear, warm clothes, items of a personal nature.