On request. Every Monday from June 30th to August 24th**
**Note: This program cannot be sold during the week from June 14th to July 27th, because mini ski week at Valle Nevado is not available. However if that is the only dates you have available to travel, you should check out this longer program to fully enjoy your skiing experience at Valle Nevado.
Published prices are FROM rates, and are subject to change as they depend on Valle Nevado's rates policy at the time of booking. Please check with our sales team, which price applies for your preferred dates.
Your booking is based on Chilean pesos (CLP), but you pay in US$ (USD), using the exchange rate valid on the day of payment which will be shown in your order. This exchange rate may vary between the date you pay your deposit and the date you pay your outstanding balance, but rest assured this is the best way to keep our prices competitive and ensure the best rate for you.
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip should start on a Monday at the Comodoro Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport, and will end on Day 7 at the same place. We recommend that you arrive on a morning flight and depart on an afternoon or evening flight.
- Transfer in/out to the airport
- Transport from hotel in Santiago to Valle Nevado and back
- Transport from hotel to Concha y Toro Winery and back
- 3 days Mini Ski week in Valle Nevado (ski pass included / Lunch not included)
- Tour at Concha y Toro Winery (Portuguese or english speaking guide included)
- 3 nights at Hotel Meridiano Sur, Santiago – Superior room
- 3 nights at Hotel Puerta del Sol, Valle Nevado – Std room
Day 2: B, D
Day 3: B, D
Day 4: B, D
Day 5: B
Day 6: B, L
Day 7: B
B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner
- Flight tickets
- Insurance (it is mandatory that you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip)
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff
- In Valle Nevado: Ski Gear (available for renting); lunch (there is a restaurant and cafe at the resort); beverages (both alcoholic and nonalcoholic); massages and beauty treatments; skiing or snowboarding classes.
- Items of a personal nature
We use comfortable minivans that normally seat 2 to 10 people.
Central Chile has a mild Mediterranean climate, winters (June to September) are more humid, with cold mornings and typical maximum daily temperatures of 13 degrees Celsius (55 degrees Fahrenheit), and minimums of a few degrees above freezing.
For information about the weather at Valle Nevado Ski Resort, please visit the following link:
The ski resort has activities and slopes to suit a wide range of skiers, from first time enthusiasts to Olympic racers. Valle Nevado offers lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers, which you can organize upon arrival (not included on the price).
What you need to bring
You need to bring your personal belongings and appropriate ski wear and gear. Ski wear and gear can also be rented as necessary.
The scheduled excursions and activities will be changed only in the event of unsafe weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation or schedule change, you will be notified promptly.