- CLP 740,600 per person / 2 people group
- CLP 689,800 per person / 3 people group
- CLP 652,000 per person / 4 people group
What's CLP? Your booking is based on Chilean pesos (CLP), but you pay in US$ (USD), using the exchange rate valid on the day of payment which will be shown in your order. This exchange rate may vary between the date you pay your deposit and the date you pay your outstanding balance, but rest assured this is the best way to keep our prices competitive and ensure the best rate for you!
Any day on request from June 23rd to October 1st (depending on snow conditions)
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip starts any day of the week at Santiago International Airport and will end on Day 5 at the same place. We recommend that you arrive on a morning flight and depart on an afternoon or evening flight.
- Airport transfer in/out
- Transport from your hotel to Valle Nevado and back
- Transport from your hotel to Concha y Toro Winery and back
- Two ski days with ski pass and basic equipment included at Valle Nevado Ski Resort (skis/snowboard, boots, and poles)
- Lunch at Don Giovanni restaurant on day 2 & 3 (Valle Nevado)
- Traditional tour at Concha y Toro winery with wine tasting
- Lunch at Tesoros de Chile
- 4 nights at 3-star hotel, Santiago
- Day 1: none
- Day 2: B, L
- Day 3: B, L
- Day 4: B, L
- Day 5: B
- B: breakfast, L: lunch
- Flight tickets
- Insurance (it is mandatory that you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip)
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff
- In Valle Nevado: additional food and beverages (there is a restaurant and café at the ski resort), skiing or snowboarding lessons
- Items of a personal nature
We use comfortable minivans that normally seat 2 to 10 people.
Central Chile has a mild Mediterranean climate, winters (June to September) are more humid, with cold mornings and typical maximum daily temperatures of 13 degrees Celsius (55 degrees Fahrenheit), and minimums of a few degrees above freezing.
For information about the weather at Valle Nevado Ski Resort, please click here
The ski resort has activities and slopes to suit a wide range of skiers, from first-time enthusiasts to Olympic racers. Valle Nevado offers lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers, which you can organize upon arrival (not included in the price).
What you need to bring
You need to bring your personal belongings and appropriate ski wear, excluding ski equipment, which is included in this program.
The scheduled activities will be altered only if weather conditions are deemed to be unsafe or unsuitable for the scheduled activity. In the event of a cancellation or schedule change, you will be promptly notified and alternative excursions or activities will be offered