Low : June 17th to July 08th / September 09th to October 15th
Shoulder: July 29th to September 09th
High : July 08th to July 29th
Transfer in & out Supp: CLP 66,000 *
*(based on 2 pax)
Your booking is based on Chilean pesos (CLP), but you pay in US$ (USD), using the exchange rate valid on the day of payment which will be shown in your order. This exchange rate may vary between the date you pay your deposit and the date you pay your outstanding balance, but rest assured this is the best way to keep our prices competitive and ensure the best rate for you!
- Transfer Supplement: Your transfer in and out to be paid apart. If you are the only one taking the transfer, please be aware that you must pay the full rate on your own.
- A private rental car can also be arranged.
- This itinerary is only referential, as you are free to choose to take half day hiking excursions offered by the Hotel, Randonee skiing (not included in the price) or to simply ski to your heart’s content.
- This is a three full day skiing program. If you want to keep on skiing, let us know so we can give you a quote for the full ski week!
- Lunch options: There are several options within the Ski Complex to enjoy lunch up on the ski tracks, including a coffee shop and restaurant with an unbeatable volcano view. Of course, you can always return to the Resort to have a meal at its own restaurant.
Starting / Finishing Points
This trip starts every Saturday and ends every Wednesday at Temuco Airport.
- 4 nights at the exclusive Corralco Mountain & Ski Lodge, Standard room
- Half Board Program (Breakfast & Dinner included)
- Ski Pass
- English speaking guide on excursions offered by the hotel (Araucaria Milenaria and Pehuenche Lagoon)
- Indoor heated pool, sauna & Jacuzzi
- day 1: D
- day 2: B, D
- day 3: B, D
- day 4: B, D
- day 5: B
B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner
- Flight tickets
- Insurance (it is mandatory that you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip)
- Transfers in & out (regular transfer costs approximately CLP 70,000)
- Alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks during meals
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff
- Items of a personal nature
- Ski gear (rental available)
Corralco Mountain Lodge
We use comfortable cars or minivans that normally seat from 2 to 10 people.
Otherwise we can organize car rental if you would like to make your way on your own.
For up to date information on snow and weather conditions at this location, please visit:
The ski resort has activities and slopes to suit a wide range of skiers, from first time enthusiasts to ski Olympic racers. Corralco also offers a Ski Learning Programs for beginners.
Suitable for children.
A special rate applies for children from 4 - 11 years old when accompanied by an adult in the same room.
What you need to bring
Ski gear, warm clothes, items of a personal nature.