Every Thursday on request
Rates 2016 - Level 1
- CLP 1,584,500 p.p. in based on double accommodation.
- CLP 2,320,600 p.p. in based on double accommodation.
- CLP 2,650,300 p.p. in based on double accommodation.
Rates 2016 - Level 2
- CLP 1,824,600 p.p. in based on double accommodation.
- CLP 2,721,400 p.p. in based on double accommodation.
- CLP 3,115,800 p.p. in based on double accommodation.
Seasons & Levels in Valle Nevado
Value : Ago 26 – Sep 22
Reg: Jun 24 – Jul 14 / Jul 29 – Ago 25
Holiday : Jul 15 - Jul 28
The price of a program in Valle Nevado depends on the level used by the resort at the time of the booking, please check with our sales team, which price applies for your preferred dates.
If you would like to shorten your stay to a mini ski week at Valle Nevado, don’t hesitate to let us know. Depending on the dates, this can be arranged by our sales team!
Your booking is based on Chilean pesos (CLP), but you pay in US$ (USD), using the exchange rate valid on the day of payment which will be shown in your order. This exchange rate may vary between the date you pay your deposit and the date you pay your outstanding balance, but rest assured this is the best way to keep our prices competitive and ensure the best rate for you!
Starting / Finishing Points
The trip should start on a Thursday at Santiago Airport on day 1 and end on day 10 at the same place. We recommend that you arrive on a morning flight and depart on an afternoon or evening flight.
- All ground transport as indicated in the itinerary
- All inclusive program with 7 nights at Valle Nevado starting on Fridays (Ski pass included)
- Marqués de Casa Concha tour at Concha y Toro
- Lunch at Concha y Toro
- English speaking guide during wine Tours.
- 2 nights in Hotel Meridiano Sur - Superior Room
- 7 nights at Hotel Puerta del Sol – Valle Nevado - Std Room
- day 1:
- day 2: D
- day 3: B, D
- day 4: B, D
- day 5: B, D
- day 6: B, D
- day 7: B, D
- day 8: B, D
- day 9: B ,
- day 10: B,L
B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner.
- Flight tickets
- Insurance (it is mandatory that you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip)
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff
- In Valle Nevado: Ski Gear (available for renting); lunch (there is a restaurant and cafe at the resort); beverages (both alcoholic and nonalcoholic); massages and beauty treatments; skiing or snowboarding classes.
- Items of a personal nature
We use comfortable minivans that normally seat 2 to 10 people.
Central Chile has a mild Mediterranean climate, winters (June to September) are more humid, with cold mornings and typical maximum daily temperatures of 13 degrees Celsius (55 degrees Fahrenheit), and minimums of a few degrees above freezing.
For information about the weather at Valle Nevado Ski Center, please visit the following link:
The ski resort has activities and slopes to suit a wide range of skiers, from first time enthusiasts to Olympic racers. Valle Nevado offers lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers, which you can organize upon arrival (not included on the price).
What you need to bring
You need to bring your personal belongings and appropriate ski wear and gear. Ski wear and gear can also be rented as necessary.
Excursions in Santiago will only be altered in case of heavy rain or if snow is not good enough for skiing