"We knew we wanted to say our vows ... When we arrived in Torres del Paine and EcoCamp, we felt so welcomed and loved everything about it! We immediately knew this was where we wanted to say out vows." - Michelle and Josh, after enjoying their Patagonia Wildlife Safari and epic wedding adventure at EcoCamp Patagonia.
This Valentine's Day, we're even more head over heels about our one true love, Torres del Paine. To celebrate this day of love, we have a special offer for travelers looking for their Valentine:
- Solo travellers, treat yourself to Torres del Paine without paying the single supplement (that's right, it's on us!).
- Couples, take a break together - and relax, your beloved pays only 50%!
- Offer valid for EcoCamp Patagonia Wildlife Safari (4, 5, 6 or 7 days) in Suite Dome accommodation, visiting Torres del Paine between April 25 and May 3, 2015.
Book now! (Offer ends March 31, 2015)*
EcoCamp Patagonia Suite Dome
Solo Traveller (5 days / 4 nights):
- Promotion: 911,500 CLP
- Save: 546,800 CLP (37,5%)
Couples (5 days / 4 nights):
911,500 CLP x 2 travellers: 1,823,000 CLP
- Promotion: 911,500 CLP + 455.750 CLP: 1,367,250 CLP
- Save: 455,750 CLP (25%)
Keen to know why Michele and Josh decide on Torres del Paine National Park for their wedding? And why EcoCamp Patagonia? Michelle took some time out to answer all our questions about their big day! Read the full interview about her epic roamtic getaway at EcoCamp Patagonia.
Visiting Torres del Paine during the off-peak season also has other benefits - in April Torres del Paine has its Indian summer with beautiful colours and wildlife lining the park and guests on an EcoCamp Wildlife Safari can enjoy the park's array of flora & fauna at its peak. The harder part of travelling in off-peak season? Weather conditions and lower numbers of visitors can sometimes mean itinerary changes, but rest assured EcoCamp offers excellent alternative excursions to off-the-beaten path locations (as described in detail on our website)!
Planing ahead for the 2015/16 season?
EcoCamp Patagonia has fixed its opening date for the 2015/16 season! We’re opening our domes on September 11th to welcome in the 2015/16 season in Torres del Paine National Park. From September 11th until October 31st all guests booking to do an EcoCamp Wildlife Safari in either Suite domes or Standard domes (Standard domes available starting from September 21th 2015 due to temperatures) or booking to do the W trek will enjoy 30% low season reduced rates. Check out all EcoCamp Patagonia tour departures for 2015/16
*Valentine´s Day Special Offer includes:
- Accommodation at EcoCamp’s Suite Domes;
- All ground transport as indicated in the itinerary.
- Regular bus tickets Calafate<>Natales if starting/finishing in Calafate / Argentina;
- Meals as indicated in the price chart, all ground transport as indicated in the itinerary;
- English speaking guide; Guide ratio 1:12; Max group size: 16 people;
- Park fees for Cueva del Milodon and Torres del Paine National Park;
- Boat ticket for crossing Grey Lake *please check the detailed itinerary