Early birds, forward-planners and Patagonia bucket-listers now is the time to open those diaries, fix some dates and book that long-awaited trip to Torres del Paine!
One of the downsides of a New Year is that it inevitably means the old prices keep creeping up - be it inflation, rising costs on the ground or taxes. You name it, it all gets thrown in the pot, boiled up and bubbles out in the form of January blues.
But this year we’ve put our heads together and come up with a cunning solution to knock the blues back into oblivion. Book a place on our internationally-acclaimed Wildlife Safari or take on the challenge of the W Trek (7 or 5 day) between today and 31st March 2014 and pay this season’s prices thus ducking out of the annual price increases we all sadly have to incur.
Darwin's Rhea, found in Torres del Paine NP Patagonia in South America.
Remember that down in Patagonia we work in seasons not calendar years (glamping loses the ‘glam’ in the cold winter months!) and so we’re talking 2014/15. And to make the most of our Pre-Season Price you need to book by 31st March 2014 for travel in September or October 2014.
EcoCamp Patagonia Suite Dome interior
- You’ve always wanted to stay in an EcoCamp dome hotel right in the heart of Torres del Paine National Park
- Quirky and comfortable, EcoCamp belongs to Cascada Expediciones which owns and runs the largest trekking operation in Chilean Patagonia
- It’s not just hiking and fauna, EcoCampers can also enjoy visit glaciers, go horseback riding, fly-fishing, cycling and more...
- We’ve recently opened an exciting new Yoga Dome so you can practice yoga right below the Paine Massif
- This offer is only open for a limited time - book now! (Plus enjoy the strong exchange rate if paying in USD)
To book your place click here :
- I want to go on a Patagonia Wildlife Safari...
- The 7 day W Trek's on my bucket list...
- The short W Trek sounds amazing, tell me more...