All EcoCamp tours include a transfer on your first and your last day. In Chile, transfers operate from/to Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales. From El Calafate in Argentina, a public bus service from/to is included in the total transfer.
Transfer from Punta Arenas (airport & hotels) to EcoCamp (stopping in Puerto Natales)
- *If you arrive at the Puerto Natales Airport, you will be picked up at the time of your arrival and join one of the regular transfer services coming from Punta Arenas
- **In any case, we will be waiting for you at the Punta Arenas Airport (PUQ). Please look for our staff with an EcoCamp sign at the airport at the time of your arrival
- If you arrive on an early flight or earlier than the rest of the passengers, you will be taken to the city either to enjoy a breakfast/lunch (extra charge) or to walk around the city while we wait for the rest of the passengers
- The transfer might leave earlier in some cases, when there are no more passengers to wait for.
Transfer from EcoCamp to Punta Arenas (stop in Puerto Natales)
If your flight is leaving earlier than 15:00, please ask for our early drop-off service (additional costs apply)
Transport from El Calafate to EcoCamp
- *You'll be picked up from your hotel to take you to the bus terminal between 07:00 and 08:00 AM depending on the bus departure time
- **Additional costs apply to the Semi-private transfer from Calafate to EcoCamp. Please ask your Travel Expert for more information.
- ***When arriving with the Public Bus, you will join the regular transfer services fro Puerto Natales to EcoCamp with the rest of the passengers
Transport from EcoCamp to El Calafate
- *For the public bus option during high season (November to March), a transfer will take you to Cerro Castillo border crossing where you'll board the Public bus to El Calafate
- **For the public bus option during low season (Sept, Oct, Apr, May) a transfer will take you to Puerto Natales Bus Terminal where you will board a Public Bus to El Calafate
- ***For the semi-private transfer, passengers will take a transfer from EcoCamp to Cerro Castillo and then change vehicule for one operated by our partner Hotel Las Torres
Questions or special requests? Please click here.
Map & Distances in Patagonia