Cascada Expediciones is a Chilean in-bound tour operator with headquarters in Santiago de Chile. We started out in 1991 as a rafting company and expanded to offer trips in destinations as remote as Patagonia, the Atacama desert and Easter Island. We currently organise eco-friendly trips in Patagonia, Chile, Argentina and Bolivia. Activities include trekking, mountaineering, horseback riding, rafting, kayaking, skiing, wildlife observation and wine tours. We own and operate the internationally-acclaimed EcoCamp Patagonia, a fully sustainable hotel in Torres del Paine National Park, Chilean Patagonia. In the last twenty years over 20,000 people visiting Chile have enjoyed Cascada-operated tours at EcoCamp Patagonia and throughout Chile.
- Cascada has been operating since 1991 and opened EcoCamp Patagonia, the first sustainable hotel south of the Amazon, in 2001.
- Cascada has won awards for its environmentally-sustainable policies and green technology at EcoCamp Patagonia.
- Cascada’s biggest-selling markets are the USA, Canada, Australia, the UK, and the rest of Europe. We also sell to the South American and Asian market.
- Activities run by Cascada include mountaineering, trekking, horseback riding, rafting, kayaking, skiing, city tours, wine tours and EcoCamp's renowned Patagonian Wildlife Safari.
- Over the last twenty years Cascada has received over 20,000 tourists in destinations throughout Chile.
- Cascada’s biggest selling product is Ecocamp Patagonia, which opened in 2001.
- The number of visitors at Ecocamp Patagonia increases each year, and during the 2010-2011 season Ecocamp received 1600 guests in total (the average number since opening has been around 900 people)