- June 2013 / EcoCamp Patagonia
- July 2013 / Cascada Expediciones, Santiago
Cascada CEO Javier Lopez speaks out against mega dams
- April 2013 / Cascada Newsletter, Santiago - Patagonia
Cascada Free newsletter launch
- June 2013 / EcoCamp Patagonia
- November 2012 Promotional / Cyber Monday
Cascada launches first Cyber Monday deal.
- March 2013 / Cascada Expediciones, Santiago
Cascada launches Cascada new head of sales
- June 2012, Torres del Paine / EcoCamp Patagonia
EcoCamp Patagonia guests have always been able to choose between daily easy and active excursions on Wildlife Safari and now there is an additional third option for those keen to experience cycling in the park’s eastern sector: Cycling in Torres del Paine + BBQ.
- November 2012, Torres del Paine / EcoCamp Patagonia
New Top Picks category launched.
- November 2011, Santiago - Chile / El Calafate - Argentina
New Patagonia United Trip launched. Explore the most beautiful places across Patagonia in Argentinian and Chilean Patagonia.
- March 2012, Santiago de Chile / Puerto Montt / Patagonia
WWF visits Chile with Cascada Expediciones.
- April 2011, Santiago - Chile
In the last twenty years over 20,000 people visiting Chile have enjoyed Cascada-operated tours! Read more about Cascada's sustainable tourism goals.
- Oct 2011, Santiago, Atacama, Lake District, Patagonia - Chile
New Best of Chile - Atacama Desert to Patagonian Glaciers Trip launched.
- February 2008, Las Condes, Santiago - Chile
Cascada awarded National Geographic magazine’s Best Adventure Travel Company for the first time.
- February 2009, Las Condes, Santiago - Chile
Cascada awarded National Geographic magazine’s Best Adventure Travel Company for second year running, with an overall score of 91.5%.
- 2007, Torres del Paine NP, Patagonia - Chile
Cascada announces EcoCamp’s ISO 14001 verification.
- 2008, Torres del Paine NP, Patagonia - Chile
Cascada Expediciones becomes carbon neutral.
- 2005, Las Condes, Santiago - Chile
Cascada relocates to its current Santiago office in Don Carlos 3227 Oficina C.
- 2006, Santiago, Chile
Cascada’s sister company Mandala Viajes begins operating.
- 2000, Torres del Paine NP, Patagonia - Chile
EcoCamp Patagonia construction begins.
- January 2001, Torres del Paine NP, Patagonia - Chile
EcoCamp Patagonia opens its eco-friendly doors!
- 1995, Torres del Paine NP - Chile
Cascada expands to offer guided treks in Torres del Paine National Park.
- 1999, Patagonia - Chile
EcoCamp Patagonia planning and design sketches get underway.
- 1993, Maipo Valley (near Santiago) - Chile
Cascada starts rafting operation in the Maipo river, close to Santiago. Today Cascada still offers rafting adventure in addition to hiking tours and more relaxing activies such as wine tasting and nature tours.
- 1995, Pucon - Chile
Cascada begins operations in Pucon - located in the lake district area of Chile - and offers rafting trips in the Trancura river, whitewater kayaking instruction, climbing, trekking, horseback riding and mountain biking.
- 1991, Chile
Cascada is founded as a whitewater kayaking company by Javier Lopez and Yerko Ivelic.
- 1992, BioBio River - Chile
Cascada´s first commercial descent rafting the BioBio river. From then on - and until the dams were built - Cascada was the major rafting outfitter on the awesome BioBio river with 3 and 5 day trips on their class 4 and 5 rapids.