Cascada Expediciones - Adventure Travel Company
- Vacante para Asistente Customer service en Santiago de Chile para Cascada Expediciones & Ecocamp Patagonia , disponibilidad inmediata, inglés escrito y hablado y experiencia al menos 1 año en servicio al cliente o similar, enviar CV con pretensiones de renta a l
- Internship Tourism - Area FIT and Sales - Santiago, Chile
- Sales Specialist - Area FIT - Santiago, Chile
- Creative Copywriter Internship
- Talents: follow us on twitter for future job offer updates and tweet us with #CascadaCareers!
- Bilingual Outdoors Guide for mountains near Santiago / Guía Outdoors Bilingüe para Santiago y alrededores
- Bilingual Tourism Guide for Santiago & surroundings / Guía Turístico Bilingüe para Santiago y alrededores
- For a full list of job openings at EcoCamp see our Patagonia Adventure Jobs section!
1. What is Cascada like?
Cascada Expediciones is a Chilean in-bound operator specialized in eco-friendly nature and soft adventure trips. We have 20 years experience in offering exciting trips all over Chile and in Argentinean Patagonia. Moreover, we are the owners of the Ecocamp in Torres del Paine/Patagonia. Please check out our websites www.cascada.travel and www.ecocamp.travel.
2. What about the Job?
You will work in the Sales department as assistant of our Travel Specialists. Your daily work will consist in putting relevant travel data into our system, prepare material like vouchers and welcome letters for clients, organize data of suppliers and clients, design and cost simple itineraries, maybe translate texts from Spanish to English and be in contact with some of our clients. You will also participate in our sales meetings and may visit some hotels.
Starting date: December 2014
Period: 3-6 month
Time: Monday to Friday; Hours per day: 8 hrs / 9:00 - 13:00 hrs, 1 hour lunch, 14:00 - 18:00 hrs
Place & Office Atmosphere
The work takes place at our office in Santiago de Chile. It is an ‘in-doors job’ although the working atmosphere is very friendly and far more entertaining than the office work in conventional companies. We work hard to get our job done in a flexible and open-minded environment.
You will receive an monthly internship allowance for the duration of the internship, to rent a room and pay for public transport.
3. What do we need from you?
- You speak/write/read fluent English and Spanish
- You study / studied tourism or a related career.
- Computers are your friends
- You are open minded and like team-working schemes.
4. How is the selection process?
- Send us your CV and a why-me letter in Spanish (1 page max) to:
- We will read all the papers and might call you to have an interview.
- We will contact all the applicants by e-mail to tell them the selection
- If you have questions about Cascada and this job send them to the same e-mail
We hope to hear from you soon!
The Cascada Sales Team, Chile.
- Start date: every year around October
- Duration: 6 months
- Office Time: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm (hour lunch break)
- Native English
- Graduate or currently enrolled in an arts degree program (Literature, history, philosophy etc.)
- In possession of or currently applying for a temporary work visa in Chile
- An evening job or funds to live in Chile for six months (internship pays US$300 approx, enough to cover food & transport)
- Travel enthusiast with a desire to research & write about Chile travel!
- Spanish or portuguese language skills
- Social media experience
All interested applicants send your CV and an email answering the following questions to
- What interests you most about the Cascada / EcoCamp story?
- Why are you applying for this job and what makes you sure you're up to the challenge?
- What qualities do you think make a good employee and how will you put these qualities into practice with us?