Cascada Expediciones - Adventure Travel Company
- Vacante para Asistente Customer service en Santiago de Chile para Cascada Expediciones & Ecocamp Patagonia , disponibilidad inmediata, inglés escrito y hablado y experiencia al menos 1 año en servicio al cliente o similar, enviar CV con pretensiones de renta a .
- Creative Copywriter Internship
- Talents: follow us on twitter for future job offer updates and tweet us with #CascadaCareers!
- Bilingual Outdoors Guide for mountains near Santiago / Guía Outdoors Bilingüe para Santiago y alrededores
- Bilingual Tourism Guide for Santiago & surroundings / Guía Turístico Bilingüe para Santiago y alrededores
- For a full list of job openings at EcoCamp see our Patagonia Adventure Jobs section!
- Start date: every year around October
- Duration: 6 months
- Office Time: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm (hour lunch break)
- Native English
- Graduate or currently enrolled in an arts degree program (Literature, history, philosophy etc.)
- In possession of or currently applying for a temporary work visa in Chile
- An evening job or funds to live in Chile for six months (internship pays US$300 approx, enough to cover food & transport)
- Travel enthusiast with a desire to research & write about Chile travel!
- Spanish or portuguese language skills
- Social media experience
All interested applicants send your CV and an email answering the following questions to
- What interests you most about the Cascada / EcoCamp story?
- Why are you applying for this job and what makes you sure you're up to the challenge?
- What qualities do you think make a good employee and how will you put these qualities into practice with us?
Bilingual Outdoors Guide for mountains near Santiago / Guía Outdoors Bilingüe para Santiago y alrededores
Bilingual Tourism Guide for Santiago & surroundings / Guía Turístico Bilingüe para Santiago y alrededores
Special Perks of Being a Cascada Employee
This is not the typical profits driven company. We’ll never compromise customers or the experience in favor of profit. Our purpose is to build a profitable company that traveller and adventure tour operator love and sustain it for the long term. We optimize your career at Cascada & EcoCamp for the long term as well, so keeping a healthy work/life balance is an important priority.
- Office Vibe: Cook some lunch in the kitchen, chill on the garden.
- Fuites: Stay fueled with weekly deliveries of the freswh fruits.
- Health + Benefits: We care about your wellness and want to help.
- Flexibile Work Schedule: Take time when you need it.