Trip Code: PAT027PDH
Enjoy the best of Chilean Patagonia on this multi sport adventure! This action-packed trip lets you experience hiking, cycling, kayaking and horse riding as well as the community atmosphere, food & wine at EcoCamp Patagonia, in the heart of the national park. I want Epic Patagonia style!
US$2,926Patagonia, Torres del Paine, Chile, EcoCamp Patagonia
View Tour Details
Why book your Patagonia Tour with Cascada Travel?
- Sleep in EcoCamp Patagonia's Geodesic Domes
- Wake up in comfort with Panoramic Views of Torres del Paine
- Hike award-winning Treks with local Expert Trekking Guides
- Travel responsibly with EcoCamp's ISO Certified green practices
- Choose between easy or active hiking options each day in Torres del Paine Wildlife Safari
- EcoCamp Patagonia Wildlife Safari: Bike Tours & Patagonian BBQ
- Cascada’s very own EcoCamp Patagonia, based in the heart of Torres del Paine, is the perfect base for your hiking trip
- Carefully crafted variety of Patagonia Tours
- Extend your Patagonia tours with NEW EcoCamp Extensions or one of Cascada's Day tours in Santiago de Chile
Patagonia Tours - Best of Chilean and Argentine Patagonia
For those wanting to combine Chilean Patagonia and Argentinean Patagonia, Cascada offers an 8 day Patagonia United tour taking travellers through the highlights of Patagonia including Torres del Paine on the Chilean side and El Calafate, Perito Moreno and Fitz Roy in Los Glaciares National Park in Argentinean Patagonia. The Patagonia United tour also has a premium version which includes Suite Domes at EcoCamp Patagonia in Torres del Paine and 4* accommodation in El Calafate and El Chalten in Argentina. Cascada also runs tours in Tierra del Fuego in Argentina at the world’s end.
Trip Code: PAT033DH
Conquer Patagonia's peaks on this exhilarating trek through Chile’s Torres del Paine National Park and Argentina’s Los Glaciares National Park & Perito Moreno Glacier. Hike through the wilderness on this fast paced trip. Sign me up for the best of Patagonia!
US$2,448Patagonia, Torres del Paine, El Calafate / Fitz Roy, Chile, Argentina, EcoCamp Patagonia
Connect with Nature
View Tour Details
Travel to Patagonia - Chile and Argentina
- Patagonia Destination Guide
- Torres del Paine National Park Destination Guide
- Chile Destiantion Guide
- Argentina Destination Guide
- El Calafate Destination Guide
Patagonia Tours Related Articles
Booking a vacation in Patagonia shouldn’t be stressful. After all, the whole point of your trip is to relax and enjoy! So to make things as easy as can be, we’ve brought together the top 15 articles on Patagonia tours, to help you to choose which Patagonia tour is for you and to give you practical advice for how to prepare once you’ve booked your trip. Whatever you’re wondering about tours in Patagonia, we’ve got it covered: Ultimate Patagonia Destination Guide. Is there still something missing from our top 15 Patagonia tour resources? Ask us and we'll put it right!
We're here to help you!
If you need help with any aspect of your tour or the booking process, please contact our Travel Expert Team!
Do you have a Patagonia photo you like us to consider for publication? Let us know!
Follow us on Pinterest, Flickr, Like us on Facebook.