The Government of Argentina charges a reciprocity fee for citizens of the United States, Canada, and Australia coming into Argentina from any entry point - land, sea or plane.
What is procedure?
All citizens of the U.S., Canada and Australia must pay their reciprocity fee online before crossing into Argentina and print their receipt to present as proof of payment at passport control.
Any passenger affected who tries to cross the border without proof of payment will be refused entry to the country.
How much do I have to pay online?
- United States: $160 (valid for 10 years)
- Canada: $75 (valid for one single entry)
- Australia: $100 (valid for a year — and multiple entries for that year)
How can I pay the Reciprocity Fee Online?
- Register at https://reciprocidad.provincianet.com.ar/Registro.aspx and obtain an entry code.
- Complete the form including personal and credit card details . This information and the entry code will be sent electronically to the DNM.
- After payment is processed, print the receipt.
- Upon arrival in Argentina, go to the DNM Office and present the printed receipt.
- The receipt will be scanned by DNM staff and the data will be validated to enable entry to Argentina.